Tuesday, March 17, 2015

She Hulk

My husband is into the comic book scene and loves to share the information that he knows. I have never been a person to read any comic books but it's seems that every time that I have an English course I am made to read some.

I don't know much about the comic book world, but I found it interesting to see the vast difference in the art. The amount of time that the people put into each comic book is interesting. I read the She Hulk and I thought that the art wasn't up to par, but the story was different. I have watched a lot of comic book movies with my husband and I found it interesting to see some of the back story to what the Stark company had gone through. Also the facts that she was part of the Fantastic Four team and also the Avengers was interesting. She gained the powers from a blood transfusion from her cousin, but it also talked about a family member who was also a women who went crazy from the blood of Hulk.







The style of the comic book frames are also interesting to me. Graphic Design is something that important to me and seeing layouts with grids interests me. This is a random grid. I do love that they took the frames at angles and made it seem more rushed. Elongating the hallway on the page also was pretty neat.


One of the things that I thought was interesting also was that comic books are using a variety of love, race, female and male. Which I think is pretty cool. Im not really a person to read anything that has sex scences in them, but I really do appreciate that people are making things that are not so focused on the white picket fence view.

No comments:

Post a Comment